Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

12 Days of Christmas in July: Day 2

Hello,

I'm here again to bring you another Christmas card.


I love the colors I chose for this card.  The base of my card is Kraft cardstock.  I got the olive green cardstock with glitter dots in the clearance bin at Michael's.  The shimmery eggplant cardstock is also from Michael's.  I love how well these colors go together and the non-traditional Christmas look. 

Earlier this year I got the Trim the Tree Seasonal cartridge and I just couldn't wait to cut something.  I love the detail of the cuts.  After looking at the images I knew I really wanted to cut the reindeer.  I absolutely adore the antlers.  I cut my image at 3.5" and I would not suggest cutting it any smaller.  The intricate detail makes it harder to peal off the mat.

My sentiment is a Studio G stamp and I used a Studio G eggplant colored ink.



Here's a close up of the reindeer.  Below are my measurements for this card.

Kraft Cardstock Base: A2 (4.25x5.5")
Olive Green Glitter Cardstock Layer: 4x5.25"
Eggplant Cardstock Layer: 3.75x5"
Tan Layer: 3.75x1.5"
Reindeer Image: 3.5"

Hope you enjoyed today's card for my 12 Days of Christmas in July 2012 series.  Come back tomorrow for some super cute mini cards.

Have a magical day!!
Jessica

No comments: