Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My New Crafting Blog

Hi,
I have decided to start a blog about my crafting adventures and any other adventures that come along.  I was lucky enough to receive a Cricut Expression 2: Aniversary Edition as a Christmas/Graduation gift.  I have wanted a Cricut machine for several years so this was a real treat.  I've been making all kinds of cards and things with my Cricut so I figured this would be a good way to document the things I've made.  For this first blog I wanted to share pictures from opening my Cricut Expression 2.  Sorry some of the pictures are blurry because my mom was in charge of taking them...LOL :)

 Yay for a Cricut mat.
 The instruction books.

 And finally the machine!!!!


 The booklets for the 4 installed cartridges on the Cricut Expression 2: Cricut American Alphabet, Just a Note, Cricut Decals and Cricut Essentials.
 The Certificate of Authenticity.
 My first Cricut project.  I just wanted to cut something/anything.  I had been waiting a long time for a Cricut machine.
I decided on making a cat from the Cricut American Alphabet cartridge on page 34.  I decided to make it the same colors that were in the example on the page.
The finished product...isn't it so cute!!

No comments: