Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

For My Sister

Hello,
After making a few things on my Cricut my sister asked if I could make some tags for her lunchbox for work along with decorating a box that she keeps at her desk.  I used several of my growing cartridge library.

This is the sign I made for my sister.  She loves skulls and the color purple so she loved this.  For this project I used the Cricut American Alphabet for the letters and the Cricut Lite Slumber Party cartridge for the skulls.  I added some bling on the bows and some cute ribbon to tie the 3 pieces together.

 This is the first lunchbox tag I made for my sister.  I used the Cricut American Alphabet cartridge to make the entire tag and attached a pin on the back so it could be pinned to the lunchbox.
 The next project I made for her was her box that is at her desk at work.  She has a black and white cat so making the Figaro from the Disney Classics cartridge.  Her name is from the Jasmine cartridge.
My sister asked me to make a smaller lunchbox tag for her and laminate them so she'd be able to put them in the fridge with her lunch.  I'm not sure which cartridges I got the butterflies and coffee cups from but the words were the Jasmine cartridge again.
Have a Magical Day!!

No comments: