Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disney Cuts

Hello,
As I've mentioned I love Disney especially my Disney cartridges.  Here are the cuts I've done for a scrapbook I'm working on for my Dad and Stepmom.
 Here's Mickey and all his friends.  These were the first Disney characters that I made.  I have individual pictures of each character below.






 These were silouettes of all the characters and their icons that I cut out to use as a background for scrapbook pages.
 Woody and Jessie from Toy Story.
 Tinkerbell and Peter Pan
 Princess Aurora--I used shimmery Core'dinations paper.
 I made some characters from Alice in Wonderland.
 This is the page I completed for Critter Country at Disneyland minus the pictures.  It is seriously a super cute page if I do say so myself.
The last characters I made for the pages were Buzz Lightyear and Nemo.
Hope you enjoyed these cute Disney characters.
Have a Magical Day!!

No comments: