Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disney Cards

Hi,
I love Disney!!! So there is no doubt that I love the Disney Cricut cartridges.  Here are the cards that I've made so far.
"You're Jawesome!"--This card features Bruce from the Best of Pixar Cartridge.  The seaweed and bubbles are also from that cartridge.
Some Disney love--I designed these cuts using Cricut Craft Room.  These are simple and elegant.  I used the Mickey & Friends and Mickey Font cartridges.  I added faux stitching and rhinestones to the cards.
"You're a Scream"--I cut Mike from Monsters Inc. and the monster background from the Best of Pixar cartridge.  I embossed the background with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I added the ribbon for fun.  It's hard to tell but the ribbon is a different shade of blue.
"You're Incredible"--Mr. Incredible and the graphic behind him was also cut from the Best of Pixar cartridge.
"What's Up Spud??"--Mr. Potato Head was cut from the Toy Story Cartridge.  I used my Cuttlebug on this project as well.  The embossing folder I used for this card is called Spots and Dots.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Have a Magical Day!!

No comments: