Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hello There

Hello There,
I recently received the Create a Critter cartridge so I had to make some super cute cards to send to my friends.  The cuts on this cartridge are just too cute.  I've seen lots of projects using this cartridge so I was very excited to get to use it.  I am definitely in love with this cartridge.
Anyway let's get to the first 2 cards I created with this cartridge.
 The first card I made for my dear friend uses the owl cut (not sure what size because I lost my paper that had it written down).  I used a light and dark teal polka dot paper from Michael's to make the owl.  I added glossy accents to the beak and claws.  I also added some brown glitter glue to the wings and eyelashes.  The card is a standard A2 size with a layer of Kraft cardstock layer.  I stamped "Hello There" on the inside.
The second card I made for another dear friend with the giraffe cut (again not sure of the size).  The yellow paper for the giraffe is the same line of polka dot paper from Michael's.  This card is also an A2 size card.  The grass paper is from my stash that I've had for years.  It looks like crinkled paper then I cut it to look like grass.  I used D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder on the blue background and the Polka Dots Cuttlebug folder on the clouds.  The clouds are also cuts from Create a Critter cartridge.  I cut the Hello tag and stamped it.

Hope you enjoyed the cards.
Have a Magical Day :)
Jessica

No comments: