Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Long Time No See

Hello,
I know that I have neglected my blog for a bit.  Although I'm not really sure as to why because it is not like my life has all of a sudden gotten crazier I just haven't been feeling the blogging thing.  I have however continued to create things using my Cricut.  I don't think there has been a week where I haven't crafted something.  I posted a few of the pictures below of things I have made since my last post 2 months ago.  Within the last 2 months I did however mass produce about 100 Sweet Sixteen party invitations for a friend.  They turned out pretty sweet if I do say so myself.  I also made a super cute bridal shower card for my mom to take to her coworker's bridal shower today.  Sadly I forgot to get a picture of it.  I absolutely love the way it turned out.  I was the first card I made using the Simply Charmed cartridge.  I guess that just means I have to make another (which I have NO problem doing since I love crafting).  Well anyways here's to some of the projects I've made in the past 2 months.
 "Friendship is like good coffee - Rich, Warm, & Strong" -- I made this for one of my besties still in college in Hawaii.  The cup of joe is from the Love You a Latte Lite cartridge.
 "Friends make life Bear-able" -- I made this for my other college bestie still in Hawaii.  The bear is cut from the Slumber Party Lite cartridge.
"Just Keep Swimming" -- I made 2 of these cards, one for each of my besties in college for their finals week.    I sent them these cards along with a box of goodies to help them get through finals week.  
 At the end of finals week my friends received these cards to help celebrate the end of the school year and kick off the summer.  One says "Wishing you a Sunshiney Day" and the other says "Sending Sunny Summer Smiles."  I thought these were perfect for them since the are in Hawaii and it's almost always sunny.
 This spring marked the 25th year my mom has been a groomer at her work.  I used vinyl to cover a yard sale sign.  I had black, white, red, and silver vinyl that I got from Hobby Lobby.  I used a few cartridges including: Paper Pups, Disney's Happily Ever After, and Varsity Letter Lite.  My mom absolutely loved it.  She now has it hanging up in her groom room.
This is the Mother's Day card I made for my Mom, Stepmom, and all 3 Grandmas.  It was quite a project.  I used Cricut Craft Room to weld all the flowers together in order to cut out one piece.  All of the images are cut from the Walk in My Garden cartridge.  I stamped the sentiment from the Fiskars "Holiday Hooplah" stamp set.  I really love how it turned out.
Well I think that's all for now and I'm going to try to keep up with my blogging.
Have a Magical Day!!
Jessica

1 comment:

Missy said...

Great projects! I like all the faux stitching & doodling you add, and the flower pot card is just adorable!!